Winner of the CALL FOR INNOVATION of NEW YORK CITY’s Department of transportation!
aBeacon is the brand new CONNECTED ACCESSIBLE PEDESTRIAN SIGNAL WITH ON DEMAND SOUND ACTIVATION
It makes crosswalks safer for blind people. You may be annoyed by the loud sound of conventional Accessible Pedestrian Signal (APS)? Discover our “on demand” solution:
aBeacon is the perfect mix of the APS inventor’s know how and high end technologies like providing new digital services to improve mobility of all citizens.
LESS NOISE POLLUTION
- Sound activation by blind and vulnerable pedestrians only. The system remains on silent the rest of the time.
- 3 means of sound activation: Intelligent remote control,
Smartphone application (iOS & Android), existing pushbutton when wired to aBeacon.
- Easy set up via Android application
- Customizable verbal messages and signals on the Red Man phase, on the Green Man phase and on the
countdown phase (when applies)
- Volume reduction at night time (or different time of the day)
READY FOR STANDARD LAWS
aBeacon is fully customizable and fully compliant with all local standards, laws and using habits.
MORE SERVICE FOR BLIND PEDESTRIANS
- Green man call
- Crossing’s name Announcement
- Guiding sound corridor throughout the crossing
- Audio warning on Red Man phase not to cross
- Audio information on Green Man phase when safe to cross
- Automatic volume adjustment to ambient noise
- High fidelity broadcasting
- Pole mounting , by screwing or banding
- Self powered through Wait and Walk signals (no need for dedicated power supply)
THEY TRUST US
Laurie BotteInternational Sales
We are open on Monday through Friday, from 9AM to 5PM (french hours)
What time is it in France right now ? Check the time zone.